Asking Price: $23,775
- Year: 1978
- Model: Riviera
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: 2.0L V4
- Transmission: Manual
- Type: Private Owner
- Location: Kelso, Washington
- Name: Linda
- Phone: (360) 425-1119
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
Turn-heads with this restored classic Bus – Go camping in retro-style!
Award Winning – Fully restored late-model Bus with a Riveria camping package.
* Down to metal, windows-out professional paint
* Rebuilt 2.0 liter engine has less than 5k. Fresh duel Weber 40 IDF carbs, new fuel lines.
* New 6-ply tires with powder coated wheels.
* New custom upholstery, front seats are from a Vanagon with arm rests, new interior panels and curtains.
* Refrigerator fan and sink do work, has table, full-size bed, and rare removable storage/seat
* Pop top vinyl is nice, no tears or holes, and have pad for top-bunk.
* Steering is tight, new tie-rod ends and drag link.
* Brakes are new: Calipers, pads, shoes, master cylinder, hoses, and wheel cylinders have been replaced.
* All parts and seals used in this build are top-quality, no inferior parts were allowed!
* Late style slider-windows were installed in center.
* Electrical system is in order, including camper lights, and duel battery set up.
This award-winning Bus is ready for your driving trips, camping, or a car-show.
Bus is stored in Kelso, WA and is available for viewing there!