Asking Price: $11,000
- Year: 1970
- Model: Westfalia Campmobile
- Odometer: 122,265
- Engine: 1600cc
- Transmission: Manual
- Type: Private Owner
- Location: Bellingham, Washington
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
1970 Westfalia Campmobile bay window bus
1600 cc motor replaced at 122,265
Runs, drives and stops good.
The following maintenance was just completed:
1. Tunenup:points, rotor, cap, plug wires, new coil and oil change.
2. New carburetor
3. Brake overhaul: new front and rear brake cylinders, brake shoes, spring kit, hoses, drums turned and new master cylinder.
4. New front wheel bearings and seals.
5. Four new KYB Excel-G shock absorbers.
6. New rear CV axels
7. New front upper and lower ball joints
8. New outer tie rods left and right
9. New Starter
10. New wooden subfloor and vinyl in main cabin
11. New pop top camper canvas
12. New pop top rubber seal
13. New shifter bushings
Interior is original, small tear in drivers seat, otherwise in descent shape.
Future work to consider:
Rust repair : small area behind slider (see pic), Lower Front right panel, rear lower body panels in cab corners (pin holes), very minor work.
It’s 47 years young.. not bad
Great driver, no complaints. You can paint it what ever color you want or drive as is
Not interested in low ball offers, I do not need to sell, we just got a new camper and my plans have changed .
I am interested in trades for VW, Porsche or cool mopar stuff. Excavater , fork lift etc